Friday, May 11, 2012

Week 18

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since  I last posted. I've just been busy living life I guess:) Im so happy I am able to say that. Not much has been happening since last time. Nothing new with the hair either. Except that I am starting to wake up with bedhead, but thats nothing a little water can't fix! I did end up shaving the back at the bottom a little bit. It was too messy and looked odd. Now it looks more like a deliberate haircut !

The other day I tried on one of my wigs, just for fun. And I hated it! I looked so different and not like me at all. I am finally used to my short hair and actually like it. I can't even remember what it was like to have long hair. Last weekend I was watching my friend do her hair to get ready for a party and it was so weird because honestly I can't remember ever having to do my hair. I mean I can, but it is such a foreign thought! It's getting to the point where I actually have to spend some time on it but its not something I mind doing.

I've got a CT scan in about a month from now. It's starting to make me nervous, but I try not to think about it too much. MEEP. Oh well! I can't worry about something I have no control over. It's hard to convince yourself of that and I work on it every day. Just gotta live my life as happily as I can and take on whatever comes day by day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment