Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 12

Well! It is officially 3 months since I ended chemo. My oncologist said by the time I see him again (we scheduled an appointment at the 3 month mark) that my hair would be growing like a chia pet! And he was right haha. Atleast he has a sense of humor. I also finished my STNA course yesterday! Officially certified=] But it was funny because one of the girls in my class said my hair reminded her of a chia pet as well haha!

Also, I started taking those Biotin pills but I decided to stop them. Because after a few days my nails started to really hurt. I don't know if it was from them or not but the pain seems to be going away at least! Stupid cancer.

I am just worrying now about second cancers and it coming back blah blah blah. Hopefully the blood work I get this Friday will show now signs of anything bad a brewin'! Until next week my cancer babies=]


NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!  I love the back, it is cooperating nicely.

I think depending on the angle I take the picture for my top hair really makes a difference.  It looks less here than last week. I don't know! Its just doin its thing for now I suppose. I have to stop worrying about it and realize that worrying will not make it grow any faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment