Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 13

Same old, same old. I've got hair yay! The top is growing in at least 7 different directions while the back is growing straight down. It is very odd. I wonder if it grew like this before I lost it all. I guess the weight of it will eventually turn it to normal. I also wonder if and when it's going to start curling! Only time will tell.

I started waiting a few days between washing my hair. I was using that Nioxin, but it is almost gone and I figured everyday was too much and maybe the natural oils of my scalp will help the hair grow more healthy.

In other news, I am leaving for a cruise this Friday! I am really excited! It is only a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas but it is definitely better than nothing! I am going with just my mom and sister so there will be no drama. Just pure fun in the sun!

Until next week...!

do not be fooled, I do not have bedhead! This picture was right out of the shower and how my hair naturally dried! its a crazy thing.


2 comments:

  1. YAY! It will really take off from this point. I just added a couple of pics to my Epic Hair Growth post showin 27 months post chemo. I remember my hair growin in crazy directions too...you'd be surprised what you can do with givin it direction with a hairdryer & a little product like a pomade or gel...even when it's short like this. =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about that but then it made me too nervous! I feel like using product on it will ruin it or something. I still don't like touching it too much because I am afraid it will fall out! haha

    ReplyDelete