Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Week 15

Uh oh! I skipped a week and I apologize. I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and did not get a chance to take a picture or upload it for that matter. I was too busy getting a suntan :) I just got a job yesterday too! yay! It's at the Medina Country Club. I'll be the beverage cart girl--which means big monayyy honayyy in the summer time! But sometimes I'll have to be the server and I don't know how I feel about that. I've never done it before so we will just have to see how it goes.

It seems like everyone I come across these days has Hodgkins or knew someone who had Hodgkins I swear. My boss( I think he's my boss??) said his wife had it when she was about 30. She's ten years out and still goin strong. Also, I was at a party at Ohio State this past weekend and I met a kid my age that has it now and is in active treatment! He was kinda weird.... but still. It was great he was getting out and everything. Such a small world! Before I had cancer I never met anyone else that had Hodgkins, or even heard of it for that matter. Now its something new relating to it every day! BIZARRE.

Well, hair is growing nicely. I can't wait till its mowhawk length :) a few more weeks prob. I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I am taking the pre-natal pills. I think they're making my nails stronger but who knows about my hair. It's doin its own thing.

Alrighty, well good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment