Sunday, January 8, 2012

fresh out of chemo

Now that chemo has ended, the fun can begin. I will try my best to remember to post a picture every week in order to see how my hair has grown back. Just as a pre-warning, some of the pictures won't be pretty. I actually look like a weird sick cancer patient when I have no makeup on or anything. BUT for your sole benefit I shall post the pictures anyway.

By the way, I get my PET scan tomorrow to see if all this nonsense is gone. Lets hope for the best here! The doc said there was a possibility of no radiation if the scan came back clear. That would be just the bees knees but I don't want to get my hopes up.

see? not real hair haha =]
at least I've got a nicely shaped head
Here are the pictures of the weird fuzz I mentioned. It grew between the beginning of December and now, so I don't even think of it as real hair. That's why I shaved it off in order for it to grow back normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment