Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 3

Just went to see my oncologist, and set my appointment for the next CAT scan which is thankfully in SIX MONTHS! from now =] I am glad that I do not have to worry about chemo or anything like that for a while. Hopefully for forever!

And these pictures are all a week apart believe me. I sometimes just don't get around to uploading them right away.

My hair is growing, but not the way I want it to. It is just the weird peach fuzz hair that I don't really count as hair to begin with. Oh well. Everyone has said that by 3 months I should have a nice covering. It has only been 28 days so far so I have got a few more months to go. No sign of eyebrow or eyelash growth either =/ Ill post those pics next time.

you can see hair, but it is not all over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment