Sunday, January 8, 2012

My AMAZING family and friends

My mom - Donated 8 inches!- she got her hair cut again recently and is talking about going even shorter!

My older sister Alicia- she already had short hair but still cut it even shorter to support me =]

love her!

my niece Meredith

she is only 6!
my older sister Jacky- Donated 9 or 10 inches! She loved her hair probably as much as I did, and she cut it anyway.  I truly have the best sisters in the world

We thought she looked older =]

My dad went COMPLETELY bald. Such a sweet guy  I love him!

Three of the best friends I have ever had. Eric, Andrew and Anthony. All sophomores at Ohio State. I came down to visit one weekend and they had all surprised me! Without my friends, I really do not know if I could have gotten through all this. They mean more to me than they will ever know.

my crazy sister Carli- Donated 10 inches. And obviously has had a really good time experimenting with her hair colors. I mean you only live once so why not.?! She has also been bleach blonde and an unfortunate shade of blue that happened by accident lol =]

Family and friends are SO important. You will not get through this process without them. These people and countless others have been such a blessing. To know the lengths the ones closest to you will go is just out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment