Thursday, February 2, 2012

eyebrows and lashes :(

So, I forgot to post what my eyebrows an eyelashes look like up close. I am taking all these pictures with my iPhone so the quality isn't the absolute best. I think you can tell though that I literally have none. It pains me to put up this picture because I look so alien and ratchet but oh well. I don't know why, but it seems like I am still losing my eyebrow and lash hairs. To this day even and it is February 2nd, more than a month after my last chemo treatment which was December 30th. No sign of growth yet. I have read many places though that the hair that fell out the easiest will come back the fastest. So since the hair on my head started falling out about 10 days after chemo, and it took my brows and lashes till probably the 5th chemo to fall out( I had 8), it should grow back the fastest. So that means it will probably take an extra month or so for the other stuff to come back :'(

THANK GOD for make up. and eyebrow pencils...

No comments:

Post a Comment