Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5

It is February 6th, approximately 38 days, or 5 weeks post chemo and I am finally starting to notice a little growth here and there and everywhere. Not necessarily on my head, but my eyelashes and eyebrows and stomach hair... things of that nature. It is quite exciting! The hair seems to me more fine though. Definitely more thin. Especially when it comes to my eyelashes. Previously I had none at all on the bottom and now I see little sprouts! My eyebrows are the same way. It is not dark as you would expect eyelashes to be. It is more blonde? I dont know. But hey, its hair right! It is a start. I think after I take today's pictures I will have my mom shave what I have off. You will see why. I was supposed to take the pictures yesterday, but I kind of sort of passed out in the shower and ended up in the hospital. OOPS. We called my oncologist and he said he didn't think it was anything cancer related so thats good =] Probably just dehydrated or something. 

Any way, here are the pictures ! I had to take them myself this week because my photographer (sister) decided to go to sleep early!

I wish all my hair was this long. It is a teaser! But my mom and friend told me they can see dark spots where my follicles /pores or whatever you call them are supposed to be. Hopefully it is a start!

I took my eyebrows off haha! you can't see the little hairs. Maybe next week?

I tried to capture the little spots that are supposedly there. I don't think it worked though=\







No comments:

Post a Comment