Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 7

My hair is finally growingggg! kind of. And so are my eyebrows! Eyelashes not so much. they are still wimpy and irritating but at least I have them. My hair is super soft too. It looks kinda lighter than what it used to be? I dont know! I dont care! =] I just think that it will take a while to actually fill all in. you can see the difference though just from last week. I am excited to see what next week will bring!

its really hard getting a picture of these babies but you can see them! its a frikin miracle truly. I never thought they would come back!

the most hair I have had in a LONG time. almost 3 months now as it is Feb 21st. I went bald right around the beginning of December. Oh how I love my hair new sprouts!

see what I mean though about thinking it will take a long time to fill in? I may have to shave it again in a month or so just to let it all grow even.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for hair comin back!! Yes, you will be so surprised at how quickly it starts filling in. You'll be rockin an awesome pixie before you know it. So glad you're doin well & thanks for your comments over at my blog. =)
    http://lunatechchick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete